Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Alaska . . . With No Camera, Naturally

Well, I have finally come back from Alaska, with nothing photo-wise to show for myself.

And here I thought I was being so clever!

I'd been to my cousin's wedding and showed up with a camera without a battery charger. Thus, I made sure that I had a battery charger when I went to Alaska.

The camera I left in the car. In my parent's garage. Because, you know, it was happy there.

I was not so happy to be without it, although I did have a great time on the trip. If you want to know what Alaska looks like, call me. I'll be happy to tell you what I saw, even if I'll never be able to show you.

In other news . . . 9 days to Ecuador Part II . . . packing nightmare commences in 3 . . 2 . . oh wait, it's already here!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Gorgeous. Very nice photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice use of sarcasm. Trust me, I know all about the beauty of those would-be photos . . . I was hoping to get some good stock shots, but alas, I am deprived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely you can borrow a some pictures from a family member?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? No phone with a camera? Are you one of the only people in their 30's on the planet without a smartphone? ;-)

    ReplyDelete