Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brownies, Pepper Spray, and Puppies

How awesome are Peter and Sasha?

I know I usually initial out people in my blog, but if you come over to my house and bake me brownies, you are going to get a shout out by name. Not only did I get fresh baked brownies, but they also brought me a thing of pepper spray that looks like a ballpoint pin so that I can defend myself. It fits in with my general writer motif and I love it!

Even cuter? I got to meet Toblerone, aka Toby, aka Mr. Peligroso, their brand new six week old cockerspaniel puppy. He was so sweet and cuddly, it's like my bad never happened.

Other notes on Peter and Sasha? They have an alternative news website, www.apollonewsdaily.com, which is worth checking out. Read some stories, click some ads, and be grateful (as am I) that there is more than one writer in Cuenca.

No comments:

Post a Comment